Vehicle Price Analysis Tool
As soon as a customer begins their search for a new or a used car, they want to know one thing: the price Though they might have a certain budget in mind, value is something that influences car sales more than ever before Your customers want to know they're getting a bargain and that the car they purchase from you.
With the Price Analysis Tool from fusionZONE Automotive, you will be able to offer your customers KNOWLEDGE They will be able to compare your inventory prices to the current Internet listing price of more than 2.5 million vehicles nationwide, based on Kelly Blue Book values.
Customers will be able to expand or narrow their search by:
- Exact trim level
- Selling price, MSRP or Internet price
- New or used vehicles
- Distance from your location
- Days in stock
- Vehicle mileage
Other Pricing Analysis Tool features include:
- See the volatility of your pricing based on a ranking system
- Fully interactive, informative and simple to use
- Track sales trends with a 12-month history report
- Predict future pricing changes with a vehicle depreciation graph
- View market comparisons of your vehicles in real time
The more your customer knows, the more likely they are to make a purchase On your car dealership website, you need to offer customers the ability to make the best decision based on their taste, their style, and, most importantly, their budget.
With the Pricing Analysis Tool from fusionZONE Automotive, you can make sure your customers find the right deal for them.