Do you want to take your commercial transportation business to the next level? If so, you will need to advertise!
But what are the best ways to promote a truck or tractor dealership? The experienced marketers at fusionZONE are here to provide you with all the info you need to know!
The Best Ways to Market Your Commercial Transportation Business
At fusionZONE, we recommend using the following techniques to promote your dealership:
Add Your Logo to Your Vehicles
Whether you sell heavy equipment or trucks, your products spend quite a lot of time on the road. You can turn that mileage into marketing exposure by adding your dealership branding to your vehicles.
It is best to put the logo on or near the vehicle’s rear bumper. This placement will ensure it is visible to other motorists without obstructing or annoying the operator.
Some of your buyers might be willing to put a larger, more noticeable branding on their vehicle in exchange for a discount on their purchase. Suggest this idea during the negotiation process to see if they are interested.
Build an Optimized Website
When people search online for a truck or tractor dealer in your city, will they find your business? If not, you need to create an SEO-friendly website for your equipment dealership as soon as possible.
Generally speaking, your website should contain the following elements:
- Content focused around keywords like “truck dealer,” “tractor dealer” or “heavy equipment for sale”
- Easy-to-use menus and navigation tools
- A responsive design that works well on mobile devices
- Product listings with a real-time connection to your dealership’s inventory
- A callback widget, like FastRing, that can connect you to buyers while they are still on your website
- A deal builder, like FastLane Leads, that allows shoppers to find financing and value their trade-in online, and
- A page detailing all your company’s latest deals and promotions
With these elements in place, your website will attract hundreds, or even thousands, of visitors every month. Many of them will become clients.
Launch a Google Ads Campaign
PPC (pay-per-click) marketing via Google Ads is one of the most effective ways a truck or tractor dealer can sell heavy equipment online.
This popular advertising method offers the following benefits:
- Rapid Results: Google Ads campaigns can begin generating leads and driving sales for your company in as little as two days.
- Detailed Data: Google Ads provides you with tons of data you can use to guide your marketing strategies.
- Easy Targeting: Google Ads makes it easy to ensure your PPC ads only show for users who are likely to purchase your equipment.
According to Google, businesses generate an average of $2 in revenue for every $1 they invest in PPC advertising. Campaigns created and managed by marketing experts can make even more!
Put simply, if you want to sell heavy equipment online, you can’t go wrong with PPC marketing.
Promote Your Business on Social Media
About 40 percent of consumers say they often use social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn to discover new brands, services, and products. If you are not using these apps to market your commercial transportation business, you are likely missing out on a lot of sales.
You can promote your dealership on social media using these tactics:
- Post videos showcasing the key features of your products.
- Share content created by your followers or your employees.
- Go live to answer common questions shoppers have about your dealership and its tractors and/or trucks.
- Host competitions and giveaways for your followers.
- Share articles that discuss the latest news from the commercial transportation industry.
When marketing your business on social media, remember to be friendly, courteous, and upbeat. If you can execute this strategy correctly, you’ll soon begin to see an uptick in web traffic.
Need Help Promoting Your Commercial Transportation Business? Contact the Experts at fusionZONE Today!
Are you a tractor or truck dealer who needs help marketing their business? If so, please do not hesitate to reach out to the team at fusionZONE! Our experienced marketers will be more than happy to build you a new website, create your Google Ads campaigns, and manage your social media accounts. Our graphics department can even help you design a logo to put on your vehicles!
Contact us to speak with a member of our team. We look forward to working with you!